cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

porting issuses

kltt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After porting my number from Wind Mobile, I am not receiving any incoming calls, although I got a text saying that porting was successfully completed. 

Yes, I did the usual reboot the phone etc, etc, etc.

I noticed that in my account under usage details, none of my incoming calls (when I tried using my home phone to my call my PM phone) are showing up in the records.

Please help ASAP.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Mannie
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
There are 2 texts you should be receiving. I have been waiting 3 days, others 7 days+.

mohammedessam
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Probably you'll have to wait a little bit for the port to be completed, receiving the text message is a good sign which means that the port was successful. Just be patient and it will eventually start working

enms
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How long has it been since you ported? It took a few hours before my husband could receive incoming calls, but was able to make outgoing calls right away. If you insert your old SIM, does it show you have service still with your old provider? If so, your port might not have completed yet, despite the text.

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You'll have to PM a mod.  There's something messed up where I bet incoming calls are still going to Wind.

Need Help? Let's chat.