cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

porting issues from Eastlink to PM

Izabella2004
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It has been over 2weeks now.  Porting from Eastlink to PM.  Calls, texts work on other PM customers.  I can call Eastlink customers, but i cant send/receive texts, or receive calls from Eastlink customers.  When I check my voicemail, it still says you have reached Eastlink.  When I contact Eastlink, they say everything is done at their end.  Ive reset network settings, reset, shut down, turned airplair mode off/on.  Most of my contacts are with PM, so it seems like everything is OK, but not with other services.  

5 REPLIES 5

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Izabella2004   are you not receiving calls and text from anyone , not just from Eastlink customers?

sound like the porting was not completed   You ported form a mobile line ?

there is a porting support team you can call and ask the status of the port. I will message you the number.  Please check your Community inbox.

Izabella2004

yes, it is a family plan

Izabella2004

yes

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Izabella2004 

Did you reply "YES" to the port authorization text which would have been sent from Eastlink upon porting your number to Public Mobile.

Is your Eastlink account still active?

@Izabella2004 wrote:

It has been over 2weeks now.  Porting from Eastlink to PM.  Calls, texts work on other PM customers.  I can call Eastlink customers, but i cant send/receive texts, or receive calls from Eastlink customers.  When I check my voicemail, it still says you have reached Eastlink.  When I contact Eastlink, they say everything is done at their end.  Ive reset network settings, reset, shut down, turned airplair mode off/on.  Most of my contacts are with PM, so it seems like everything is OK, but not with other services.  

Which city is the phone number from?  If the phone number is not from a city that Public Mobile also issues phone numbers for, the number cannot be ported to Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.