cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

porter from Virgin

woodiwiss1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am not get all text messages and missing some calls.  Please help.

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@woodiwiss1 - Try restarting your phone.      Can you send texts ok? How about data?

Did you approve the text from the old provider? If you missed it, put the old SIM card in your phone and see if it comes in. If not, request it to be sent again by either ways below.

submit a ticket with Public Mobile representatives (CSA) for help; click this link Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Or, you can try calling the Telus porting phone number, which we are not supposed to post here. So, check your private messages I will send it to you there.

@woodiwiss1 wrote:

I am not get all text messages and missing some calls.  Please help.

Did you reply to a text message from Virgin Mobile authorizing the number transfer?  If that wasn't done, porting hasn't been completed.  The Virgin SIM card needs to be in the phone to receive this text message.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@woodiwiss1 

A critical part to porting is to receive a text from your old provider, Virgin, and you have to reply YES within 90 mins.  If you are not receiving calls and text on your PM sim card, and only outgoing calls, wok  then you might have missed the step and hence porting was not completed

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.