Loriandbbb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

tried too many times and locked me out

i need to chnage my plan asap

i left message with moderator team but havent heard yet

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous honestly, you're wasting your breath.  Most of us around here know that you and @RobertQc are helpful community members and just trying to throw some perspective on the situation.  However, people right now are frustrated (understandably, I would be very upset too).  Unfortunately, when some people get this way, they lash out--and the two of you have just gotten in the path.  The best approach is to try to thicken your skin and disregard the backlash as much as possible.  Now I'm 98% sure I'll be next up to be accused of being a shill and accomplice to the scam that PM clearly* is, but so-be-it.

*sarcasm, naturally.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pmuser1990 wrote:
Sorry wanted to add something. Looks like "z10user4" also gets paid to defend Public Mobile. Liannbbb. If mods don't respond to you by tomorrow, then contact the credit card company for dispute. *611 is a joke and doesn't show the real picture. I'm stuck myself and trying to change the service provider because I want a refund.

I have on many occasions written things critical of PM and their lack of fixing outstanding issues and agreeing with criticism of their lack of communication.

I have not personally had any problems but I sympathize with those that have. Stop with the baseless accusations.

You just need to be aware that this is a low budget, no frills cell service provider. That's what you bought in to. If you want all the bells and whistles and full service hand-holding then go spend a fortune with any of the big 3. Help yourself. Have at it. If I were being paid by PM do you think I'd be suggesting you move on?

It's really crappy that they did a maintenance update that blew up several aspects of the service and that then caused this huge backlog of fixing the fallout.

Oh well.

pmuser1990
Sorry wanted to add something. Looks like "z10user4" also gets paid to defend Public Mobile. Liannbbb. If mods don't respond to you by tomorrow, then contact the credit card company for dispute. *611 is a joke and doesn't show the real picture. I'm stuck myself and trying to change the service provider because I want a refund.

@pmuser1990 wrote:
Please don't listen to RobertQC. He probably gets paid to defend Public Mobile. "Should be within 48 hours." Can't use the phone number for 48 hours? It's a joke. Public Mobile is a joke and has some serious billing issues. I would advise you to get out of this cell phone company as soon as possible. I'm doing the same. Moderators take forever to reply. I have been stuck for 3 days. Waiting for the refund.

Lol. I get paid like every other public mobile customer in savings... the only trouble is once in a blue moon some users may experience a problem (just like rogers, bell, telus and every other service provided by every other company in the world) and have to wait for a message instead of sitting on hold music for hours, but I know what I signed up for "less for less" "the phone company without a phone number" we could pay a group of people $40,000 each a year to sit at a desk and wait for our calls, no thanks id rather save money and be inconvieninced sometimes by waiting a bit

Loriandbbb

i want to change plan. its going to charge me 3 months for something i dont want tomorrow.hope i can get in sooner

i tried to do star 611. but cant change it

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pmuser1990 wrote:
Please don't listen to RobertQC. He probably gets paid to defend Public Mobile. "Should be within 48 hours." Can't use the phone number for 48 hours? It's a joke. Public Mobile is a joke and has some serious billing issues. I would advise you to get out of this cell phone company as soon as possible. I'm doing the same. Moderators take forever to reply. I have been stuck for 3 days. Waiting for the refund.

RobertQC has been nothing but helpful. How about not throwing around unfounded accusations.

If you don't see an orange PM icon or a blue Mod icon next to a username then the user is another customer just like you. If you see a little orange star then they are also customers that have historically been massively helpful to all comers and have earned an exemplary status here.

If you do see the orange PM or blue Mod then they are staff.

pmuser1990

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Sorry I know it sucks, they are really busy but will get back to you a soon as they can.

Should be within 48 hours.  No need to send multiple messages or it will just slow down the process unless you forgot to include your identity / pin number for verification then sending a second message (Click to send) will speed it up for you as the first response from them will be "who are you? " or "whats your pin?".  For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Need Help? Let's chat.