cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working

jthorgeirson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I renewed my plan on July 31st and selected the option to have it renew immediately instead of waiting until the last day of my previous 3 month plan (which would have been August 2).  I did try turning off and on my phone but this did not work. Need my account fixed so my data connects again and want a credit for the past 3 days, or until the issue is resolved.

2 REPLIES 2

lspring
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It is possible you will be credited for the time you renewed your data and did not get service. Have you turned on the data service on your phone? Or, check to see if the data on your phone was trured off automatically.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Man. It never ends. What a friggin' PR disaster for PM. As you may or may not have heard, PM has had a major problem the last few days. Their response might take a while too due to this.

You'll need to get in the queue for the mods. Send a private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN. Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or in addition to those also: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.

Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET).

Need Help? Let's chat.