cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan change

Marsboi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

so i just got a plan ($25)...and realize now that I only need the $10 plan ....I switched it and it says it will happen next cycle....so does that mean I pay &25 again and then $10?...I'm already disapointed that I never got any kind of promo...I paid 10 for the chip and 25 already and I see all these flash sales ....I'm considering just jumping off this already........

9 REPLIES 9

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@MarsboiI would simply futuredate the plan change and keep auto pay on.  by turning autopay off you are removing the autopay $2 reward.

there is some good info in the thread about changing plans.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Self-Serve-Account-Management/ta-p/245...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marsboi wrote:

thanks for stopping me...i'll wait and I took off auto pay till then.

(I did a slight edit of my previous post)

Well...you'll need $10 in there then. You can do that with a voucher or do a manual payment from your cc a day or 2 before your renewal.

Marsboi

thanks for stopping me...i'll wait and I took off auto pay till then.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marsboi wrote:

ok I found it...but I have to make the payment of 10 now to change it...rigt?

Found what? No. If you do do the immediate plan change you lose the money you've already spent. Just let it go for the month and it'll just switch over to your preferred plan.

If it's just the last day or so then maybe the mods might change it for you and leave you with some credit in your Available Funds. No guarantees though.

Marsboi

ok I found it...but I have to make the payment of 10 now to change it...rigt?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Marsboi wrote:

so i just got a plan ($25)...and realize now that I only need the $10 plan ....I switched it and it says it will happen next cycle....so does that mean I pay &25 again and then $10?...I'm already disapointed that I never got any kind of promo...I paid 10 for the chip and 25 already and I see all these flash sales ....I'm considering just jumping off this already........

PM is a prepaid provider, so if you choose to switch your plan immediately you will be required to pay the price of the new plan and forego any service you have already paid for.  An option is to future date your plan change to the end of this first cycle so that instead of renewing with the $25 plan it will renew at the $10 plan.  Depending on how long you have had your plan I would say if this is day 1 or 2 you could message the moderators and see if they can switch you to the $10 plan now and put hte other $15 in your available fudns for your next renewal but this is something they aren't required to do and would be on the goodwill of PM.  As for flash sales PM has been very good at allowing current customers to be able to switch to any promo that they are currently offering, usually the flash sales are retailer credits and not different plans. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.  In your message please include:

- PM Phone Number

- 4 digit PIN (or at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)

- account number

- date of birth

- complete address listed on account with postal code

- email address on account

- most commonly called numbers

- alternate number listed on the account

- last payment date and amount

- last 4 digits of the credit card

-Detailed explanation

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Marsboi, if you are on the $25 plan, you would have paid $25.  This is a prepaid service.  If you have this as the active plan, your will have had to pay already.  On the next renewal when you switch to the $10 plan, that will be your new payment.  As for getting a promo, sorry to hear that you didn't get a chance to take advantage of the current offers which are ending.  New offers do come up from time to time.  You might find something suitable to your needs next time. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marsboi wrote:

Welcome.

No. It'll just switch over to the other plan at your renewal.

I was the same way when I first started here. Suddenly (to me) all these promos came on.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you futuredated the plan then on your renewal date you will get the 10$ plan 

Only an immideate plan change will case money to be used.  If you like show us a screenshot of the payment history.

Need Help? Let's chat.