cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login after activation

Pmarcovi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I went through the activation wizard, including the request to port my phone number, everything looked fine. Trying to log in fails. Forgot password fails. Trying to re-activate the same SIM fails. Trying to make a call fails saying that I have $0, even though I provided the credit card. 

Please help!

8 REPLIES 8

Pmarcovi

Just an update: I sent a message to a MOD. My SIM was apparently only half-activated. After that was fixed, I was able to re-create my self-serve account and my SIM is operational. 

The only pending item is the phone number porting which I was told could take a couple of days at it is "stuck" somewhere, but I should not worry about it 🙂

Yes they are close for today hopefully you will get something in the morning
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Pmarcovi

Thank you all, I sent a message to one of the mods. I guess I am going to receive something tomorrow...

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Once you cant login and can't reset password then only person who can help is is someone from mod dept and as other suggested how to contact mod follow that and mod will manually fix the issue for you
Thanks
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Something similar happened to me last week. Contact a mod as mentioned above and once they reset your account you will then need to create an account based on your phone number.

Looks to be an error with porting. Send a private message to one of the mod as suggested above and they will help you get up and running. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Pmarcovi, sorry to hear you are having issues.  I think the only way for you to get some help is to contact a MOD.  I wish they would really get rid of the lost password link as I haven't heard of anyone having it work for them.

Here is the link for Contacting our Community Moderators.  When you click on the link a new page will open up and you will see a list of Community Moderators.  Choose one name *they will all have access to the message* and then click send message with as much information listed below.

* PM account email address
* SIM card number(if available)
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)

Make sure you have your notifications for private messages turned on and you can do that here

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Pmarcovi

Trying to reset password, I get: Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.

Trying to click create account: The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here.

Need Help? Let's chat.