Did you mean: 

phone

PublicPhone23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

would like to cancel my account 

11 REPLIES 11

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @PublicPhone23   there is no need to contact PM support to cancel the account.  Just disable Autopay or you can choose to port out the number and account will then closed 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1 

BTW....when making a substantive edit to one's post it's proper etiquette to denote the edit.

@darlicious @It got caught up in my paste and I fumbled 😞

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@PublicPhone23 

How long have you been a customer? If you would like to replace your payment card with a $0 gift credit card to ensure payment failure and suspension for non payment at renewal feel free to contact me via private message and I will share the details of a $0 gift credit card with you.

@Handy1 

There is no need to contact customer support unless the OP wants their payment card removed from their account prior to automatic cancellation after 90 days without paid service.

@PublicPhone23 

Either port out your phone number and your account will close automatically or login to your account and disable auto pay and forget paying your future bills.

@PublicPhone23 

To "cancel" the plan, you can either port out your number to another provider and your account will be closed upon successful port out of the number

Or you can also login to My Account and go to Payment page -> Manage Payment Method, and then disable Pre-Authorized payment.  PM will not be able to renew your account on your next renewal , your account will then be suspended on that day and 90 more days, it will be closed

@PublicPhone23 wrote:

The account will automatically closed if your account is in suspension for 90 days.  You can simply stop paying for the service. Remember to disable pre-authorized payments if that option is enabled.

@PublicPhone23 @loggin and disable auto pay 

PublicPhone23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

If your porting number it will automatically cancel also just disable auto pay and or you can change the credit card on file to a pre paid visa with a zero balance otherwise you need to reach out to support 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@PublicPhone23 

Either port out and account will close automatically or disable auto pay and forget paying again.

Need Help? Let's chat.