cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

Trailwoman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan renewed on Friday, and on Monday I changed my plan to the promotion . Now i wondering if I am getting a refund from as I double paid, Friday & Monday. Please look at my payment history.

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Trailwoman  PM is prepaid provider, but if you used Change plan now by mistakes, there is a very slight chance they can do something.  But it has been couple days since the plan change, there is a chance it is too late

but message support and see if they can help

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Trailwoman  No sorry PM is pre  paid no refunds , shoukd always change plan on next renewal and not immediately.. but no harm in trying 

• Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box >>>>>>. Click here                 

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Trailwoman 

No refunds or prorating. You can contact an agent to see if anything can be done.

You will receive a response from an agent faster using the first option below, which is the preferred method.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Trailwoman wrote:

My plan renewed on Friday, and on Monday I changed my plan to the promotion . Now i wondering if I am getting a refund from as I double paid, Friday & Monday. Please look at my payment history.

@Trailwoman , no unfortunately no refunds. It’s prepaid. Not prorated. Sorry 😕

Edit: We’re not able to look at anything on your account due to we are all Customers here on this public/open forum. Sorry. We help each other when we are able to but we do not work for Public Mobile!

You can use @Hollister suggestion & send a private message to CS_Agent though for help with your account.

You can send a private message to a CS_Agent: ->   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Edit: For my typos!

Need Help? Let's chat.