cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

jolie__hamilton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have been overcharged, how do i get my money back?

6 REPLIES 6

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@jolie__hamilton 

Can you elaborate how / what leads you to believe you were "overcharged"?   

There are many times a user believes they were overcharged, when in fact, they have not been overcharged, but have been charged more than they understood they might be charged.

An example is taxes.   Many believe the plan amounts displayed is the TOTAL they're gonna be charged yet the amount is net before taxes.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@jolie__hamilton 

If your CC statement showing the charges has gone through and not on pending.

The overcharge will remain in your account as credit and will apply to your next bill.

Or you can contact a CS_Agent and request a refund but it may take up to a month to process…best to leave it as a credit.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jolie__hamilton   before you open ticket with PM support, can you provide us more info about the "overcharge"?

did you see that overcharges on the Payment history page on My Account as well?

you have any Available fund?

or you don't see it on My Account at all but you see the same charge twice on the credit card?  if that is the case, maybe one of the 2 charges is just a pending charge and only one of them is the real charge?

Or you are on the $55 plan with $20 discount and PM should charge you only $35?   

Give us more info and we can help

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@jolie__hamilton 

More details would be helpful. 

New customer versus old?

Did you change plans? purchase add ons?

Maybe a screenshot of your payment history page would offer more information.

Do you see extra available balance funds?  

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Do you see the overcharge amount in your balance? If you're looking at your credit card then there's the possibility that the transaction is still pending and may just drop off.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@jolie__hamilton  There’s typically no refunds at pm as it’s a prepaid service , but in the event you are owed money you need supports help with this 

while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here

edit note there are time when you see 2 charges on cc for same charge but one only shows pending and the other posted of this is the case then more then likely it will drop off (pending charge )

Need Help? Let's chat.