cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

Charkid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have had monthly charges to my credit card since Nov 20, 2021.  I ported OUT of Public Mobile on July 23 2021.  Please to refund me this money

8 REPLIES 8

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@JL9 wrote:

If you can still access your self serve, best thing to do would be to disable autopay and remove credit card so glitch or no glitch you shouldn't be charged again and due to the error an agent should be able to process the refund for you 

OP has ported out last year. There is no way his PM still account exists. It should be closed immediately.

It is possible his credit card is compromised and somebody is using it to pay PM bill.

Definitely contact agent to resolve this issue.

And please @Charkid post here what was the issue and how it was resolved.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

If you can still access your self serve, best thing to do would be to disable autopay and remove credit card so glitch or no glitch you shouldn't be charged again and due to the error an agent should be able to process the refund for you 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Porting out SHOULD close your PM account right away. But sometimes there is a glitch at PM and customers get charged afterwards.

Searching through posts before porting out will get customer to numerous post saying what to do BEFORE porting out:

- Disable autopay

- Remove credit card info

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Charkid wrote:

I have had monthly charges to my credit card since Nov 20, 2021.  I ported OUT of Public Mobile on July 23 2021.  Please to refund me this money

@Charkid  - we are customer/members of Public Mobile here on the forum, not employees or representatives that have access to your account.

So you had no charges on your credit card whatsoever August, September and October 2021.

Then charges started up again in November; were you on a old 3 month plan?

Are you able to log into self serve - you should not be able to if you ported out...but can you?

If you cannot, then you may only be able to submit a ticket by the link @cellphoneuser1 provided.

Both methods to contact Customer support Agents (CSA) only work if you are a current customer.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Charkid

So how does one pm  an agent  ??? What magic is that

Charkid

Autopay is still running . Ticket wont accept my username. Which I just signed in with.So no ticket. Plus I have no clue about my last add on. One of the questions necessary for submitting a ticket. Simon may be dealing with it but I am not holding my breath.This is past ridiculous in a bad way

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Charkid 

If you successfully ported out of PM, your account will be closed and your AutoPay is also closed.

There maybe a glitch in the system so the best thing to do is to contact a CS_Agent through private messaging or Chat button on this Community page.

The CS_Agent will look into your issue and get back to you by private messaging.

Need Help? Let's chat.