cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

apollo2004
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

HI, I made my usual payment yesterday and it says I owe 5 extra dollars. Why? Also the new set up doesn't make paying easier. Please advise as to why I'm being charged extra.

7 REPLIES 7

@apollo2004   As an FYI, everyone responding here is another fellow customer taking a guess (sometimes educated) as to exactly what might be the reason why you are being asked to add more money to renew your account.  So it's possible that the rewards didn't get factored in or not.

If possible, can you post a screenshot of the payment screen, minus any personal info, of course, as you're posting on an open public forum?

apollo2004

There was no suspension. I was 2 days early. Anyway,I was informed there was a reward payment issue.

apollo2004

My payment was 2 days early. No suspension. I was just informed that there is a reward payment issue,so I'm thinking it was that.

apollo2004

I hadn't been aware of the reward payment issue. Could be that.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@apollo2004 

If you can afford it keep the value of your rewards in your available funds so going forward you can top up your plan amount by the lesser amount or you can top up thru 611 using a payment voucher or your credit card (with your 4 digit account PIN #). Your credit card options will be the amount owing (same as self serve) or preset top up amounts starting at $20 to $150.

Rewards ($$) are applied to your account balance shortly after midnight eastern regardless. The payment system cannot predict account suspension. It will only hold back rewards when lost/stolen has been engaged in the previous 30 days. Rewards will then need to be applied manually by contacting customer support after reactivation/renewal.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@apollo2004 

If you're payment is late and account was suspended, then the system makes you pay the full amount of the plan with out the rewards factored in.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@apollo2004   There shouldn't be any extra charge unless you made a plan change recently.  The payment system has been having a glitch that doesn't factor in the rewards and requires the full plan payment be made, maybe that's what you're seeing?

Need Help? Let's chat.