cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

Aa99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The problem of charging. I charged 26.88 when I registered. Could you tell me how to solve the problem. Do you want to retune one immediately? I paid my friend drefer code once, but I don not have a ten-yuan voucher in my account.

7 REPLIES 7

Clayton1722

I'm new to Public mobile trying to activate but don't have a credit card it's giving me a payment error message 

@Aa99 

Are you even reading (& understanding?) the replies on this thread? 

Also, it'd be about 54 yuan, not 10.  It’s paid in Canadian dollars.

Try Google translate to review replies if it helps with you getting the assistance we’re trying to offer.

@Aa99 

@Aa99 wrote:

My problem do not solve ?

Try some different wording...what is your PM problem ?

Aa99

My problem do not solve ?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Aa99 - we are not public mobile representatives that normally post on the community forum. We are all customers and members, just like you.

Did @HALIMACS answer your questions? If not, and you still need an agent..Methods to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Aa99 

You sound like you have 2 issues:

1. if you 'see' two charges upon activation, it's very likely one is a temporary (pending) charge which is normal for credit card providers when accessing a new payment / service.  Give it a couple of days and it should drop off.  The other alternative is the 'extra' payment is resting in your Available Funds for future for services.
  2. The refer-a-friend bonus will take about 72 hours to display in your account.

Welcome to Public Mobile!!!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Aa99  Submit ticket with support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.