cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inactive Number Active?

Mystarlitea
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

My number has been inactive for a few days and I recently received a call from a number with the same area code and first 3 digits as mine. Was was Public MOBILE calling? Also, i was about to receive an SMS code at my number to be able to sign in to here to post this. Haven’t been getting any other SMS codes though with my number supposedly being inactive. Does inactive mean only active for the carrier? I can still receive texts from here. 

3 REPLIES 3

Mystarlitea
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Account page shows this:

Your services are on hold

Subscription Expiration Date: Feb 13, 2024

Your services are on hold due to the expiration of your subscription. If your services are on hold for more than 90 days, your account will be closed permanently and you'll lose your phone number.

On the 15th i got a call from 365.994.3185. Couldn’t find any info on that number. 

Logging in here my phone still gets the EverSafe confirmation code that gets sent to my number as per the on screen message.

I didn’t pay the last bill so was not expecting a call or the EverSafe confirmation code to log in to here. I do get the promo texts but figured those are a given. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If your account is suspended that means you do NOT have service nor you can call/sms in/out.

PM will never call you or I am not aware of such event. PM will SMS you with promos, offers and similar announcements once a while, though.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mystarlitea Well that’s a strange one if your account is suspended you shouldn’t be able to call or text . Are you able to log into your account to verify if it’s actually suspended maybe it’s still active . And no PM won’t call you if that’s what your asking also .

Need Help? Let's chat.