cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

zcbm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For 2 days trying to make a payment. Won't except credit card payment. Next option to leave Public

6 REPLIES 6

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Since you've shared very little info about your concerns, I'll try my best to assist. 

How are you trying to make this payment? Via the app on your phone? Via the online website?

If it's the website, wait a little over an hour to try again. Before you do, go into your settings and clear your history, cache and cookies. Then go back to the website and log in again. Once you're back in, go to the payment section and re enter the information again from scratch. This should work.

How to change your credit card number

First and foremost, if you are changing your credit card information, you need to add every piece of information about the credit card like it was your first time. Even if it’s already auto filled, do it anyway. 

When you log in to your Public Mobile account, go to the Payments button.

KennethJAdams_0-1691870102881.png

On the right hand side, click on Manage Subscription.

KennethJAdams_1-1691870102838.png

Then click on Manage Payment Method and remember, change and edit everything even if it’s already auto filled. 

KennethJAdams_2-1691870152955.png

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@zcbm 

BKNS27 makes a good suggestion also. You'd need your PM pin number for that method, if using your credit card.

edited

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@zcbm 

Try calling1-855-4PUBLIC and see if you can make the payment over the phone.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@zcbm 

I guess you already confirmed it is not a credit card problem?

And did you update your credit card recently on My Account? Any of your address info changed lately?

The quickest way to resume service is to get a voucher at SDM/London Drug/711/Shell and load the voucher using *611 

You might want to do that for this month, and try again paying via Credit card in the next renewal

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@zcbm  You may need to wait a full hour and try again . Too many attempts in hour will cause you to be locked out for n hour . But you can also buy payment vouchers and load them *611 get services resumed and worry about updating credit card and log in later 

Update credit card info

In your my account go payment tab >manage subscription >manage payment method or use this link

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-payment/manage-subscription

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@zcbm 

to pay for your regular plan you can use payment vouchers from Shell gas or Walmart along with others. Then dial 611 to add 'em to your PM account.

Need Help? Let's chat.