cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment with a new credit card

Norm6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My old credit card was compromised , so I cancelled it and got a new one. Every time I go to pay it says we cannot process at this time , please try again later (20 times later still no luck) !!! It is a pay as you go card , so I have enough money to pay the bill.

4 REPLIES 4

@Norm6 

Were you using website or the PM app?  

Try the PM app with locator on.  

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

To add to the other poster, if you are using a PC, please, after 24 hours from your last try, go into the browser settings and clear the cache history and cookies. Then restart the browser and try again. If it fails another 3 times, you'll be locked out again for 24 hours. If that does happen and you need your phone up right away, you can pick up a voucher at Shoppers Drug Mart and add it by calling 611 and following the prompts. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I am not sure for 'pay as you go cards'... PM usually prefers 'real' credit and debit cards. But I might be wrong.

Try to use 'real' credit card (with expiry date, name on it, etc. not reloadable). Do not try too many times as your account might be flagged as fraud attempt.

Nothing is wrong with card update. I did my few months ago with absolutely no issues, using computer. App works well as well.

@Norm6 wrote:

My old credit card was compromised , so I cancelled it and got a new one. Every time I go to pay it says we cannot process at this time , please try again later (20 times later still no luck) !!! It is a pay as you go card , so I have enough money to pay the bill.

After trying multiple times, Public Mobile will refuse to accept the card. This is a security measure.  Please wait 24 hours before trying again.

Need Help? Let's chat.