cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment voucher

jelle1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot deposit my payment voucher in my account. I purchased two twenty dollar vouchers, however both of them don't work. I received a message that my acoount has been suspended and I have no idea why. Please advise what to do. I need to have service as soon as possible.

Thanks, Jelle

4 REPLIES 4

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I finally found you my lost friend @Anonymous   

you coming back in @0077  and @24For7 ? But  why post back to back?  @J_PM  ok with this arrangement?  So, the ban was lifted?  Happy to see you earning rewards again

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jelle1 wrote:

I cannot deposit my payment voucher in my account. I purchased two twenty dollar vouchers, however both of them don't work. I received a message that my acoount has been suspended and I have no idea why. Please advise what to do. I need to have service as soon as possible.

Thanks, Jelle

@jelle1  - so you past your renewal date for nonpayment, is that right? AND you have no services...based on your last sentence above.

You account should not be suspended for any other reason, unless you have a registered card issue, or was there a chargeback done at any point?

If you do have all your services working...and, you are only seeing these messages on your self serve account and your renewal is today/tomorrow and you have enough funds already to cover the renewal, then ignore those messages.

But, that doesn't explain why you cannot add the vouchers, unless your account is in the renewal stage just today.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@jelle1   Have you tried loading the funds by dialing 611 on your phone?  Make sure you're entering the correct 12 digit set of numbers (PIN).  There are some vouchers that may have a delay for several hours or more before the funds on them become available.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@jelle1 

Have you tried adding them by calling 611? When did you purchase the vouchers? 

Need Help? Let's chat.