cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment and change plan

minipau
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My visa was lost and now I have a new number, I  remove  my old visa , but now  when I go to  MAKE A PAYMENT on the page  it doesn't  allow me  to add my new number visa to make a payment and I get a message said " THE CARD HOLDER NEED TO AUTORIZED THE  PAYMENT ", I don't  understand because  I'm  the card holder. 

Thanks,

6 REPLIES 6

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @minipau  So, did you it on another browser?  Many times the browser is thr cause to many weird problems.  Try a different one, Firefox or Edge or Chrome 

If still not working, I think CS agent will come to rescue.  Please open ticket at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  2. then Click "Contact Us"
  3. then Click "Other"
  4. finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@minipau  - check to see how the billing address and name is listed on your new card. Ensure you are matching this when entering the information in your self serve account.

If you have a unit or suite #, leave that blank. 

Use all CAPS for your postal code.

If too many failed attempts, it could have locked your card with Public Mobile. This can clear up on its own after about an hour or so.

So after waiting over an hour since your last attempt, try either to replace the card or update (under the Manage My Card option below) in your self serve and see if one works over the other.

esjliv_0-1635504115562.png

If issues persist, submit a ticket to CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

minipau

I do that   and  don't work 😞 

minipau

the card is active 

@minipau wrote:

My visa was lost and now I have a new number, I  remove  my old visa , but now  when I go to  MAKE A PAYMENT on the page  it doesn't  allow me  to add my new number visa to make a payment and I get a message said " THE CARD HOLDER NEED TO AUTORIZED THE  PAYMENT ", I don't  understand because  I'm  the card holder. 

The you remember to contact your card issuer to activate the the new card?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@minipau 

Tr clearing the browser cache and history and then open a new window in incognito.Use chrome browser.

Need Help? Let's chat.