cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is with the support system? Is there a better way to get help?

danlea99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been trying to contact someone for over an hour and a half.  I have issued a ticket, Jorge has sent me a message but then has not answered me.  Does this kind of thing happen a lot?  I am very frustrated as this is not the first issue I have had and I just signed up a week ago.  

54 REPLIES 54

softech
Mayor / Maire

@danlea99   

Sorry, this is the only way to engage support.  You have done it correctly.

It's good Jorge replied, so, at least  they accepted the ticket and it wasn't lost  Sometimes, the back and forth could take time.  Just reply again on the message and ask for an update

dust2dust
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you reply to him in email or in the private message system?

What's the problem you're having otherwise while you wait?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

A sacrifice for the lower cost and rewards unfortunately, but customer service are still pretty reliable at resolving issues 

danlea99

I have replied 6 times.  I get nothing back.

@danlea99 wrote:

I have replied 6 times.  I get nothing back.

Please see the question asked 3 message posts earlier about if you're using the Public Mobile Community private messaging system.  If you're simply opening your e-mail account and replying to e-mail message that informs of you of a new Community private message, nobody will ever receive that.

danlea99

I reply in the private message system.  I get nothing back.  I started trying to get help at 12:30 and it is now 2:30.  I have paid for service and people tell me when they try to call it says the number is not in service.  I am expecting a very important call.  

@danlea99 wrote:

I reply in the private message system.  I get nothing back.  I started trying to get help at 12:30 and it is now 2:30.  I have paid for service and people tell me when they try to call it says the number is not in service.  I am expecting a very important call.  

This means that the CSAs havne't gotten to you yet.  Support isn't always provided immediately.  It can sometimes take a few hours or a few days (but it's usually quicker than that).

danlea99

Not in this case I'm afraid.  I started asking for help at 12:30 and it is now 2:30.  I get nothing.  I can't verified my account because the PIN number I used is Invalid.  The phone number is not working.  It's a mess.

dust2dust
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Are you able to login to your account? Dial 611? Did you possibly have a credit card fraud recently?