cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment Voucher keeps getting rejected

Tracerdejong
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

so i bought a ten and forty ddolkar voucher. Added the 40 it worked then the ten it said it was nit accepted.long story short because i am stressed right out.. i tried swveral times qent to same store bought another ten and tried in front of clerk it rejected. Then he tried a few rmtimes..nope .went to another atore..bought a 20 did tge qhole calm in front of her si ahe qould bwkiev me if it disnt wirk. It disnt..she calked ppl who activate the cards...own tbe machine that activates pre paid cards. They confirmedvthat there was a balance on the card for 29..nithibg ekse she coukd do..so now i have 49 bucks worh of vouchers a forty dollar balance and no phone still. What do i do..keft a ticket or whatever about one of them but come on now..been a with on for a whike but not sure i will continue..middle if a pandemic at the same time my lufe is the worse its ever been and now solo with phone 

12 REPLIES 12

Brent_liza1

Add vouchers one at a time. Sometimes the vouchers can take up to 24-48 hours to activate. I had this issue and it took one day to add. Please try clearing your cookies on your browser and try again if adding through your computer. 

@Tracerdejong try adding the vouchers again through your self serve. add them all at once. there should be an option to add 3 vouchers at one time

@Tracerdejong wrote:

i replied but nobody has replied back to me and my phone is still not workding so i am thinking its a no

Hopefully by tomorrow you will hear back. Keep us posted.

Tracerdejong

i replied but nobody has replied back to me and my phone is still not workding so i am thinking its a no

Tracerdejong

nope. 

@Tracerdejong 

Were you able to get hold of a moderator to assist you with putting the vouchers onto your account?

ashleyskye
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

We're all here to help each other

Tracerdejong

just going to say thanks to all who are trying to help me with this,, really makes a difference when help is there,, even if it does not resolved the issue,, just knowing someone is payiong attention and even reads this stuff,, helps alot and has been what ,, well took me out of a raving rant about this,,,, with little to zero to say that was in any way constructive,, the messages i have recieved shocked me and calmed me tremendously .. thanks

Tracerdejong

just so i can stop feeling like i am putting off some sort of vibe that i have no idea how to problem solve or think for myself,, any of the ,, umm ,, in my mind obviouse solutions or things to try to make this work ,, like checking the pin over and over trying onlline as well as the call,, and i even read a **bleep** ton of other solutions and attempted to do them as well,, sio thanks but ,, not really one who has to be told to do the obviouse,, i did try all i could and all th e optons available to me  or that i could do,, if there is some way like,, some sequence of things i can do by going to several different titles,, subtitles,, options and sctrolling here and there goint to that and ending u p there to travel all the way over there to click of that,, well, no thanks,, my phone only needs to do one of two thiingsll log on to this sightr, or dial 611. follow the promots and wallaaa,, workd... i did not sigh a contract or was wanting tio become a cell  phone surgeon when joining pyblic mobility,, i do not see why i have to be to have a working voucher or cell,, so thanks but i am not interested any longer in being the solution,, i am not a  phoen tech,, dont wantr to be and could not understand what the map was even it was drawn right in front of me,, i a\pprate all the efforts to tell me to call the number or log in,, but of course i ahve donte thatr and anyone not able to come up with that idea on their own should not be controling a phoen in the first place,, they should just concemtrate on walking and breathing ,, i do not mean to sound rude but i am not able to stay on here much longer and i thionk the only solution from here is for them to fix whatever there part is ,, because it cannot be just a simple bad draw on couchers when i have had the same problem with four now ,, and readingf here i see i am not the only one,, its some sort of issue with the account itself, naybe adfter if accepted the forty something switched oer changed or maybe i tried too many times ,, i dont know,,,  or it is the voucher itself,,in that case there is no wild winding venture of clicking anywhere that i can dfo that iwll make this go through,, the oner who issues it or authorized it to be issued on behlalf of public,, they have to fix it,, every corporate company is in a major weakness of deprnding on too many out sources companites to run their hugve compaby,, the era of gift cards pre paid cards has opened a door to stuff like this and public has no control over the dependancy of the methods whatever source they have chosen to be in control of the couchers ,, printing them and so on,, they just pay the monthly bill that they are charged for he service,, they can credit you yes,, but the issue is still not resolved for them,, they then have to rectafie the provklem that they just fixed by shutting a customer like me and you up and making us happy,, 

i can say that i have been a public customer since they first arrived here and this is the first time i have had any issues at all,, which for me is amazing,,,,  was always on the phone with my last provider,,and was really skeptical about joining one with no one to call for help,, until today,,never had a reason to,, i am upset and mad, and at my witts end,,  i will never claim i have patients because i simply do not for this type of stuff ,, i am in no way trying to be rude or nasty or negative ,, i have much appreciation for all help and i feel relieved just knowing so many ppl are on here to help, changed my mind in fact about canceling with public,, , i just need my phone on,,for many different reason,, thanks to all hugs for the help,, sometimes however we are just at gthe mercy of something out of our control and have to wsit for the solution,,and the person who can find it,, the thing that i am finding harderst to swallow is every single cashier ,, then the looks of other customers as i was made out to be tryhing to pul some scam and told i did it wrong and the refusal to look into the problem,, it was just a shrug and a no,,, that really made me upset,, it was only getting  upsert and saying things that i thank god did not hacve to follow through with that got the girl on the phoen with the voucher issuer ,, i made her tryi it herself so she would stop talking to me like i had no idea my head from my ass or night from day,, and dialing on the phone was out of my ability zone,, that is something i do not handle well watching done to others and make it very obviouse the level of appreciaton i have for it,, so with this in mind ,, understand why i am a bit harsh on the suggestions,, ,, however appreciation is there,,take care

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Tracerdejong 

check your private message inbox. mods may have already replied, especially if the ticket was created through SIMon

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Tracerdejong wrote:

so i bought a ten and forty ddolkar voucher. Added the 40 it worked then the ten it said it was nit accepted.long story short because i am stressed right out.. i tried swveral times qent to same store bought another ten and tried in front of clerk it rejected. Then he tried a few rmtimes..nope .went to another atore..bought a 20 did tge qhole calm in front of her si ahe qould bwkiev me if it disnt wirk. It disnt..she calked ppl who activate the cards...own tbe machine that activates pre paid cards. They confirmedvthat there was a balance on the card for 29..nithibg ekse she coukd do..so now i have 49 bucks worh of vouchers a forty dollar balance and no phone still. What do i do..keft a ticket or whatever about one of them but come on now..been a with on for a whike but not sure i will continue..middle if a pandemic at the same time my lufe is the worse its ever been and now solo with phone 

@Tracerdejong hi I am sorry to hear about your bad luck we all feel your pain in these times, have you tried inputting your voucher in self serve and *611 if not try the other good luck and hang in there 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Tracerdejong 

Can you call 611 from your phone to add the vouchers?

Some vouchers take up to 24 hours to activate.

If you continue to have problems contact a moderator to have the vouchers added to your account.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.