cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay bill

DanielBon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Any time I dial *611 to make a payment, my phone connected with Metro PC from US

Do Public Mobile has different phone # to dial for payment? thanks

9 REPLIES 9

@DanielBon If you are going to add an autopay  credit card to your self service account . Leave the apartment field blank.  If applicable,  put your apartment number into the street address field ie xxx -street address . And leave out any spaces when entering your postal code .

@DanielBon wrote:

sure I will try . thanks

DanielBon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

sure I will try . thanks

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Why not put on auto pay so you can save $2 very month?

@Anonymous   Lol......thats a dang nice hotel!

@geopublic  I'm getting to that age of needing glasses....6's and 8's are the easiest to mix up!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@geopublic wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@DanielBon  I just tried *611 and 611 which both changed the number dialed to 1 647 788 8281 which is public mobile but strangely it's never done that on my phone before and I live in Vancouver and that's the Toronto number. I'm curious if that would charge me minutes on a $15 plan.

@darlicious  The number I get is 1-647-788-8261 (Are you sure it's 8281?). Dialling 611 or *611 does not count as minutes. 

@DanielBon  1-844-PUBLIC or 1-647-788-8261 should allow you to access the Public Mobile IVR system.

Yeah really...I got shangri-la something or other (so as not to advertise 🙂 )

@darlicious wrote:

@DanielBon  I just tried *611 and 611 which both changed the number dialed to 1 647 788 8281 which is public mobile but strangely it's never done that on my phone before and I live in Vancouver and that's the Toronto number. I'm curious if that would charge me minutes on a $15 plan.

@darlicious  The number I get is 1-647-788-8261 (Are you sure it's 8281?). Dialling 611 or *611 does not count as minutes. 

@DanielBon  1-844-PUBLIC or 1-647-788-8261 should allow you to access the Public Mobile IVR system.

@DanielBon  I just tried *611 and 611 which both changed the number dialed to 1 647 788 8261 which is public mobile but strangely it's never done that on my phone before and I live in Vancouver and that's the Toronto number. I'm curious if that would charge me minutes on a $15 plan.

Edit: fixed typo on ph #. Checked usage....does not charge minutes.

@geopublic  thx for correction.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@DanielBon Did @darlicious suggestion work for you? Have you tried going through your self service/my account?  You can apply payment by adding the funds and waiting for your cycle renewal to pay it for you.

@DanielBon wrote:

Any time I dial *611 to make a payment, my phone connected with Metro PC from US

Do Public Mobile has different phone # to dial for payment? thanks

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@DanielBon  Try dialing 611 without the (*).

Or use 1 855 4PUBLIC

Need Help? Let's chat.