i paid for roaming. its on credit card. its in my acct. says 10 days left

phone shows "r" for roaming. have turned phone off and on and still get 

611 you cant send in u.s.

please help

6 REPLIES 6

npetlu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

same problem - trying to get refund and also get out of this crappy service

@julesverne   Once they respond to you (keep an eye on the envelope icon top right), you'll get a chance to give them more details as to what you've tried and about purchasing another add-on because you weren't sure why the first one didn't work.  

Hopefully, the response time won't be too long although it could take anywhere from within the hour to many hours. Good luck and perhaps you can update your post if you were able to use your add-ons after some suggestions from customer support, or not.

julesverne

Thanks for info.. when I look to see if T-Mobile is selected, it does say LTE/2G/3G

and I used this phone in may and got the ad-on and it worked.

I have now paid for the add-on again (at 9pm..1st time was near 1am), incase the first time it didn't work right, even though the add-on showed in my list of add-ons

on my credit card, there are 2 pending transactions for Public Mobile for $22.60.

I have submitted a ticket through "Simon" now #51217-685, but it doesnt allow comments, so they may not know I have "tired" to pay twice in the same day..

@julesverne   Unfortunately, the roaming add-ons have been a problem for a lot of customers over the last few months as the US carriers have shut down their 3G networks.  Have you tried 2G network setting on your phone while connected to T-Mobile?

Otherwise you would need to contact customer support for a refund for unusable add-ons or further suggestions.  Here's couple of links, try chatbot first.

Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

CS_Agent:   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

julesverne

Thanks... T-Mobile showed already, but I turned off automatic, and selected t-mobile, 

sent a text and got a 611 - no US service .. go to add-ons.

Near end of 1st day in US and still no US Roaming access.

(here is where I really wish there was a phone number to call..from a friends phone!!!)

so still... HELP!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

turn OFF Automatic network and select T-Mobile...see if that helps.

Need Help? Let's chat.