cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

overstates usage of us roaming

ari2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent I paid for the $20 1GB of US roaming data. I landed in Boston and turned it on for about 20 seconds. Didn’t even use it for anything because there was wifi available. It wasn’t working well so I went to my public mobile account to make sure I was connecting to the right carrier (I was) and it showed that I used 6.38 gb of my plan?? I would like the just cancel my entire roaming add on because that is ridiculous. I’ve tried filing a service ticket but there’s always an error.  I’ve included screenshots from my account and the screenshots from my phone stating how much data I actually used (under current period roaming)

IMG_1712.png

IMG_1713.png

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ari2  - oh man, that is happening to USA Roaming addons too!! Gesh, those negative readings are incorrect, just being reported today. 

I hope members are telling CSA about this. That is not a good thing. As long as data is working, you should be fine, hopefully this glitch gets fixed ASAP. I know you can check plan and addon balances by calling 611, but I don't know if Roaming addon values are there. You can try and check though.

Adding, you want to cancel your roaming? It is up to you, but hopefully it is working for you regardless of what your account says. If Chatbot is giving you an error, then USE the 2nd method below to submit a ticket and tell CSA about not receiving your SIM card from last month. LET CSA KNOW about what you are seeing in your My Account.

The 2 ways to contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team are below:

1 -  Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to: Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a PRIVATE MESSAGE to start a ticket to them here: Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You are talking to customers like yourself. Agents do NOT monitor nor accept requests through this forum.

It is possible as probably some USA companies immediately accessed your phone.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ari2 

no worry, that is a negative counter but just a glitch.  Many of us have this today, too. Expect to see this this fixed soon

Need Help? Let's chat.