cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

overpayment

Justymg3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I signed up for an 'add-on' and by accident I clicked the submit button twice. I was charged two times. I only want the 'add-on' for one time.

How do I get a refund for the overpayment of the 2nd 'add-on' charge?

Thanks, Rhoda

4 REPLIES 4

Justymg3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks so much for everyone's help!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Open a ticket as advised above.  Mods are nice here and hopefully they can refund you the money or at least ask if they can put the money back in Available Fund, which the system will apply it towards your next plan renewal

Anonymous
Not applicable

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM is prepaid so no guarantee of a refund but try submitting a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work
Need Help? Let's chat.