cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

over payment

jimandwendymcca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My March 8 payment was marked Koodo and was for $28.00 and I have signed up for Autopay so should have $2.00 Autopay discount applied. Also April 7 pending transaction is also for $28.00 and should have Autopay discount of $2.00 applied.

12 REPLIES 12

HI @Elilizzy_03   you have the same service problem?  

Elilizzy_03
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello 

You would get 1.25 points (which is essentially $1.25) You get 5% of what you pay. So if you pay less because of rewards or whatever you may get less. For example if you collected enough points and redeemed 15 to get 15 off your bill and pay 10 for one of your renewals, I am assuming you would get 50 cents as 0.5 points.

jimandwendymcca

thank you

@jimandwendymcca wrote:

$25.00 monthly

When did you sign up with PM.

If after Jan 25 then there is no more direct rewards, just points.

What your My Rewards account says? Are you on rewards or points system? If on points you will be charged $28.25 until you collect enough points to trade for $ and apply against your plan.

You're welcome, @jimandwendymcca 

For more info on Public Points, you can peruse this article, also from PM staff:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Introducing-Public-Points-Rewards/td-p/...

jimandwendymcca

Yes Signed up on March 8th for a $25.00 per 30 days plan.

jimandwendymcca

thank you for the information

jimandwendymcca

$25.00 monthly

JL9
Mayor / Maire

They have apparently fixed the Koodo issue going forward. What plan do you have? 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@jimandwendymcca 

Have a read of this from the PM staff:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Resolved-Statement-Indicates-Koodo/td-p...

If you just activated (Jan 25 or later), the rewards are now Public Points and no longer direct dollar rewards off your monthly cycles.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you give us an image of your payment history? Did you just sign up on March 8?

Need Help? Let's chat.