cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

over billed twice on my visa

abdouc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

november 3rd 51.75 was my initial visa payment  then i received the same bill for november 5th twice

How can I get the extra two billings taken off my visa 

6 REPLIES 6

Yes, the term "ticket" should be wiped from this site for as long as the ticketing system is not working. Use the link provided in that previous reply to contact support.

abdouc

ok   not sure how to open ticket

@abdouc so, you activated a new account? Could be a problem during the process, I would message support and ask them to investigate 

abdouc

I will try later your advice.

thank you

abdouc

Hi softec yes I saw the amount and it is under authorized transactions. Does that mean pending? In facT i see three of them.one dated for nov 4th and two for nov 5th.

Ii bought the sim card online in the amount of 51.75. i dont understand why I was billed an extra two times using the same sim card?I am not computer savy thinking it could be easy peasy.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@abdouc did you. see the same charge on your credit card? Any chance one of the just a pending one? 

And login My Account using Incognito mode and check if you see the extra money sitting at Available Fund

if both are real charges and you don't see where the extra money went, please open ticket with PM support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.