cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

online payment

Flynnery
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am hoping an administrator can contact me with clarification about my recent payments. I have looked at my payment history under my profile and can't make sense of it.

I seem to have made a double payment accidentally on May 20. Two payments of approximately 57.00 were taken from my credit card. I paid for my plan twice.

Today, June 19 is the due date for my monthly payment, and as I say, I believe I have already paid for this. Can someone contact me to assist please?

Thank you 

KM Flynn

Account # 1000000********

5**.***.***7

Edited by ShawnC13: Removed personal information

5 REPLIES 5

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Flynnery Can you login to your selfserve account and change the name on your account just to make sure you don't get SIM jacked. The information you provided in your post is visible to a Public Fourm. This information can be used to port your number out. This is how SIM jacking starts. Please remove your information ASAP.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Flynnery 

You should check with the moderator team to see why this happened so it does not happen in the future.

contact them here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Remember this is a public forum and leaving your private information on here can be dangerous. Glad to have you part of Public mobile stay safe out there. 

Thank you @ShawnC13 for the quick response! 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Flynnery 

This is a public forum. Remove your info immediately to protect yourself from identify theft and sim-jacking.

If you made a double payment the extra funds will be used during your next plan renewal.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should delete your personal info as this is a public forum.  Click on the three dots to edit your post.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Flynnery 

Everything flows in and out of Available Funds. If you have enough there then it won't take more from your autopay.

Need Help? Let's chat.