cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

offer $20 off on $55/month not appearing in my account

Mahpara
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • I am a new customer in public mobile. I applied black friday offer of $20 off on $55 package. But my profile does not show details regarding this offer. My account has been debited for $55. Kindly resolve the issue.
3 REPLIES 3

Coverhiro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Mahpara 

If You need to contact support, reach out to @CS_Agent 

They will be able to help you if there was some glitches during the process.

I applied for the Cyber Monday offer for $55 for 20GB with $20 off monthly for 15 months.

One account it worked, the other was applied for to be active at next renewal.

If that's the case then it would be best to reach out to the @CS_Agent 

Another way to contact support

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Mahpara 

Did you activate today? Try logging into your account using secret/incognito and go to your plans and add ons page. Check the bottom of the page for your promotions. You can also click on "change plan" and view the details of your plan and it should list your applied promotions.

The terms of this offer erroneously state the data will be applied in 2 business days instead it should read the $20 discount credit. Once 2 days have passed without the credit being applied contact customer support to apply it.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Mahpara  Be sure to clear cache and cookies and open an incognito tab and try again.

Also, when on self-serve, tap the little refresher icons on the page to get a up to date version of the page.

The self-serve site is notorious for displaying cached versions of information.

Need Help? Let's chat.