cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

number porting from Bell

mar4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Usually how long does it take the number porting from another service to PM?. I already received a text from Bell and my bell number is not in service anymore but my PM number hasn't changed, meaning it was not successfully ported maybe?. It's been 48 hours now since I do the porting. Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@mar4 

It sounds like a backend issue with you SIM. If rebooting and you replied to the text confirming you the porting.

Contact a CS_Agent to look into it for you.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

So you received the porting text from Bell and replied YES is that what you are referring to? 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@mar4 

If you have no services on your pm sim card then it did not provision correctly upon activation. If you have another phone to test the sim card in to be absolutely sure then do so otherwise you will need to contact customer support. Type "sim card not provisioned correctly upon activation" and "human" and follow the prompts to submit your ticket via SIMon. 

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up waiting time but expect a reply within the hour of opening hour of business in the morning at 6am eastern although you may get late night service if the overnight CSA sees you are online.

BTW....your bell phone # port completed as soon as your bell account closed.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@mar4 

take out SIM card and put it back, 

if need contact to support team by CS_Agent 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mar4   can you make outgoing call?

what is showing on your phone?  and signal bars?  any error like "SIM not provisioned" , "No SIM", "No Network"?

@mar4 

What happens when you insert your PM Sim card in your phone?  Do you get a PM signal?  Was your phone locked to previous carrier? Are you able to call or text out?  

mar4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yes I did it many times already, and still unsuccessful

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@mar4 

It should be right away.

Try rebooting your phone by powering it off and wait 2 minutes and power back on.

Need Help? Let's chat.