cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to know the number of a no caller ID that called me

rileyheaysman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i want to know the number of a no caller ID that called me since they keep harassing me, thanks

5 REPLIES 5

I second these days these scammers and scumbags come out of the woodworks with a million different approaches 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

By any chance does it show in usage in your My Account. 

I do as suggested, if a number is not contacts,,,,does not ring......a VM may or may not be left.  

It works well and keep in mind some do not like leaving VMs. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Android has an option 'block unknown callers' assuming if number is not provided, call will be rejected.

Other option is talking to police but unless they threaten your life or similar, tough luck getting them to do anything...

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Best practice is to never answer a call unless you recognize the calling number. If it's a legit caller, they'll leave a voice message and you can return the call.

Otherwise...no way to know who's calling if caller ID is blocked on their end. Once the bad guys know you'll answer...they'll hound you further. Just don't answer unknown callers.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@rileyheaysman   No you cannot, unless you call the police and have them to step in

if you are on iPhone or some newer Android, you can setup to not  not receive any caller not on your contact, they will be sent to VM instead.  

of course, you can also choose to get a new phone number.  You can make up to 4 phone number changes per month

Need Help? Let's chat.