cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

npaid 165 in vouchers, still no service?

durrtyd0u66y
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi i need urgent help from @CS_Agent ... i paid my debt of 113$ off and put more in for the plan. bought a new sim. still no service...

9 REPLIES 9

durrtyd0u66y

been three weeks ish at this now total..... @CS_Agent is dropping ball major. still no reply a week after black friday

PowerPM

Try live chat again as another agent may better help

durrtyd0u66y

i guess so but the way CS works is bad.....

1 week at this now

@durrtyd0u66y 

due to the heavy demand for new accounts during Black Friday offers...the CSA's have been tres busy. You'll have to wait until they get to you.

durrtyd0u66y

i already paid out the bum for vouchers lol..... and they stopped replying...... i have been lightly spamming them cos im broke and paid nearly 200$ for my phone plan..... i was dealing worh them before black friday and stillllll. no help and inhad to reverify every time i messaged again. how hard is it to help me if i've already paid them what is owed??

@durrtyd0u66y @CS_Agent is the only one able to help at this point.  Please check with them for a resolution.  Again, usually you need to pay by vouchers for 12 months to bring the account back to good standing to use credit card 

@durrtyd0u66y 

chargeback is a difficult situation to rectify...you definately need CSA help. Use this link to message them. I know you did already, but they been busy.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

durrtyd0u66y

i have had this account three years. someone hacked my account cos they stole my phone. they charged the card for a month of service. we chargebacked the amount. now my account is messed up and the My Account page says "forbidden access" i paid back the $113 +++extra for this month's service. been in talks with @CS_Agent for a week. wanted to resolve this weeks ago

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@durrtyd0u66y 

please clarify...did you start a new PM account with vouchers ? You need to use a credit card or debit to start PM account. Then you can pay with vouchers for future renewals.

Need Help? Let's chat.