cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not recieving calls

mbella27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent; can not receive calls, calls go straight to voicemail, and I changed to this service a month ago

7 REPLIES 7

@mbella27 

Try to change the Preferred network type or network mode to 3G only or WCDMA only and see if it works

Try to click Reset All Networks and see if it helps

and do you have another phone to test the PM sim ? just to make sure it is not a device problem.  Also, that can force a sim card re-provision and it could resolve the problem

Also, try the phone in another area if possible, it could be just a local network outage

And what model and brand is your phone? if newer one, we can try VoLTE

mbella27

I did recieve calls and texts prior, and still receiving texts, just not calls

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mbella27   Did you port your number into PM?  If so, did you ever receive incoming calls since joining?  I just worry your porting request was not completed

@mbella27 

If there are no outages in your area then you need to contact a CS_Agent through private messaging on your computer.

This happened to me a few months ago, it was a backend issue which the Agent fixed for me.

@mbella27 check 

Outage   map in your area:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/

if that’s not the issue please contact support to investigate 

message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

mbella27

I have tried all that, and the phone number was working up to today. Then all of a sudden it quit working

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@mbella27  Did you just port in your number on activation ? Have your tried rebooting the phone ? Also have you tried resetting network settings to start 

Adding is it possible for you to try SIM card in another phone and see if services are working @mbella27 

Need Help? Let's chat.