cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not allowing me to use my calling minutes

Ollie1084
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Pretty frustrated!  I have over 30 minutes left for calling out and I keep getting the message I have used all of my available minutes up!  I have failed to make several work calls due to this error - has been happening for 4 straight days.

5 REPLIES 5

@Ollie1084 

the $15 plan is a fantastic plan to have for those of us who make only a few calls per 30 days. As a back-up, it's prudent to purchase the 500 minutes of Canada wide calling add-on for only $5 available under Shop Add-ons (Canada-wide Talk Booster 500) .   Those minutes will work if/when you do run outta regular plan minutes...and will roll over every month until you do use 'em up...even if that takes several months or more.

Ollie1084

Using the 1 infront did work.  Have not needed to do that the past 1.5 years.

Ollie1084

Everything else works fine - but I am not able to call out.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you do real sms text in and out? Browse the internet on cell data (not wifi)? That is to say, is your account actually active?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ollie1084  to avoid cache issue and you are not getting updated minutes left, please login My Account again using Incognito mode.  

If you really have minutes left, try reboot the phone, try to dial by putting a 1 in front of it

Need Help? Let's chat.