cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no service

Sherlock1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have no service. I did have autopay set up. I cannot go to *611 to add funds.  This happened before. I lost serve last month and it was resolved. When I try to make a call the message says that I do not have an active plan on my account. Please rectify this quickly. It took at least 3 days the last time. 

6 REPLIES 6

For SOME reason people do NOT realize this is PUBLICK FORUM!

Like Facebook. Would you share your number on Facebook??? I would not. Like never.

Please remove your numbers from your post. Just edit post or one of Oracles will get to it.

No service might mean a lot of things. I doubt PM can do anything out it.
You can check here for outages but unless it is MASSIVE, it will not be there.

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/status/telus/map

TELUS Service Status

@Sherlock1  these are public forums and not private. Please remove your phone numbers!

Sherlock1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just sent a message in regards to no service. My phone number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. It may show as my wife's number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Sherlock1 

611 is hit and miss right now as it's down here in Manitoba.

I'd reach out to a CS Agent for help on this one.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Top right corner will be their reply.

If you can sign into your account online, this is how to use the voucher.

How to use a Voucher on Public Mobile Website

Log into your account. On the left side you will see Payments. Click on Payments.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1706481021764.png

The next page you'll see on the right side, Redeem Payment Voucher.

Chalupa_Batman_1-1706481021716.png

Then enter the payment voucher code, click add, then click on redeem payment voucher.

Chalupa_Batman_2-1706481021729.png

Congrats, it’s done.

Created by Chalupa Batman

Lolo_1234
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Do you have access to your selfservice account? You can login there to add funds by credit card, or with a payment voucher if you buy one in a store...

Need Help? Let's chat.