cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no PIN, no account number, cannot sign in

icre84u
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

have been trying without success to login... apparently I dont have anything I need like the PIN, my account number, or even the answer to the secret question.

meanwhile, my plan renews in 2 days and Ive got to make changes.

Ive got my cc statement but that's not good enough.

any ideas how i solve this problem other than cancelling my autopay?

8 REPLIES 8

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@icre84u wrote:

have been trying without success to login... apparently I dont have anything I need like the PIN, my account number, or even the answer to the secret question.

meanwhile, my plan renews in 2 days and Ive got to make changes.

Ive got my cc statement but that's not good enough.

@icre84u 

Have you ever created a Self Serve account? You may not have, if you activated in-store.

You can register for one here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

@icre84u wrote:

thank you. yes, I spent an entire day trying to solve it but the agent was not helpful and would not further my case to another.. so Im stuck. 

@icre84u 

Customer service agent does need to somehow confirm the identity and ownership of account.  CSA are PM employees that have access to your account information.  

You should have gotten a welcome text from Public mobile with your PIN number that you choose when you activated your account.  Also, many custoemrs will get a welcome email with your account number in the address to: section of the email.  

icre84u

thank you. yes, I spent an entire day trying to solve it but the agent was not helpful and would not further my case to another.. so Im stuck. 

icre84u

great idea but I dont have my PIN

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@icre84u wrote:

You will not be able to cancel your autopay unless you log in into your account.

If you cannot log in into your account for whatever reason, contact CSR as suggested above. Be ready to provide a lot of info so they can confirm you are who you claim you are.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@icre84u : What changes? Plan, SIM, number, payment card? If it's to make a payment then you could buy vouchers from many stores or online and use the 611 service to redeem them. Or a few stores offer Instant Top-up.

Then you buy yourself time to figure out all your login info.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@icre84u 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,>> you will say forgetting and they will Reset for you,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@icre84u 

Contact a CSA.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.