cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to change my credit card info

rajeshsuri90
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi my phone number is xxxxxxxxxx

not able to use my phone today trying to change credit card info can you pls help ?

Edited by computergeek541: removed personal information

3 REPLIES 3

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@rajeshsuri90   Please do as above suggests and edit your post to remove your phone number.  PM does not phone customers, nor can you phone them for help. It's all done with the help of other customers or if that fails then sending a message to the moderators using the SIMON.JPG on the lower right

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@rajeshsuri90 wrote:

hi my phone number is 6xxxxx

not able to use my phone today trying to change credit card info can you pls help ?

You're on a public forum so please use the 3 dots top right of your post to edit out your phone number.

You can log into your self serve account to update your CC.  Click on payments tab and select manage my cards and there should be an option to update the card/replace your card.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

You must login to self serve, there you will be able to manage credit cards, you will first need to remove the old one, then add the new one

Best thing to do is to use chrome in incognito mode, don't try too many times as you can get your card flagged, if that happens you will need to contact mod.

They may take days to respond.

Sometimes website is to flickery in that case it's best to come back in 30 mins or so

Need Help? Let's chat.