cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help to get my account. number

Vija10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi i forget my security question , and password. need help to get account number. kindly help

phone number is

edited by computergeek541

5 REPLIES 5

@Vija10 , as @Jb456 suggests above contact the moderators. They are customer service here for PM.  The links for you to use are already provided above.

@Vija10 wrote:

@Vija10 wrote:

hi i forget my security question , and password. need help to get account number. kindly help

phone number is

Vija10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Vija10 wrote:

phone number is

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vija10 wrote:

phone number is-xxxxxx

If you still have your welcome email from when you activated then it's in the To: area. Starts with 1 and several 0's.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Vija10 Contact the moderators and explain your situation . Click on the green questionmar in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket ) Or contact them directly using this linhttps://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Vija10 wrote:

phone number isxxxxxx

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

First please click the 3 dots on right side of your post and edit the post to delete your personal information (phone number)..as it's visible for the public to see.

You will need to contact moderators via private message. Link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.