cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my public mobile bill

Shazzer31
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello!

This is quite frustrating. I paid my monthly bill on June 14 ($44.80) and on June 15 I wanted to add $15 to be able to call the U.S., then all of a sudden my balance was $25. I got a text message this morning saying I needed to add more $ so I added $15 and now my balance is zero and I have no service whatsoever. is there not a person I can talk to about this?

11 REPLIES 11

Uh oh… US Trip? Here he asked about the $15 US calling add-on. I hope that wasn’t to use the phone on a US Trip! Maybe just to get the US trip organized. Wish I could make a US trip to my cabin 1000 feet south of the Canada/US border! Haven’t been there in 17 months. But not to fear, all the bills for it keep arriving on time. Water, Garbage, Insurance, Electricity, Property Taxes…..

AE_Collector

yes, that sound like the situation.

I guess OP is all good now.  He has posted another question today about his US trip.. which has a bit of hiccup from what I can tell but it looks like that was resolved too.

I guess at the end of the day, when people are connected back , we are happy..  🙂

A few weeks later now but reading the initial post I actually got it right away. OP must be on the $40 plan. Put $40 onto account before renewal which cost $44.80 with taxes. Then before renewal decided to buy the $15 US calling add-on which lowered the account to $25as he noted. Then renewal failed and sent a text advising his account is $15 short. Added the $15 but phone didn’t start working on its own. So the only thing that may not have worked properly was getting the phone back in service but that seems fairly common when it suspends for insufficient funds at renewal. Then OP vanished (also normal).

AE_Collector

@Shazzer31   did you check your Community Inbox?  Click on the Envelope icon on the top right of the page beside the Avatar.   Maybe you missed their reply from the Community Inbox?

If you checked and didn't miss anything, open another ticket using the Bubble  or message them directly at

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shazzer31 

Wait time is up to 48 hours. If it has been a week submit another ticket to the moderators. Make sure to check the envelope icon in the top right hand corner for a reply.

Shazzer31
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been overcharged and put in a ticket last week for a moderator to get back to me, nobody has, and I am so unimpressed.

Please, please, get in contact with me, I need some $ back from you and I am leaving Canada soon!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shazzer31 : Could you post your Payment history from here (not payment card). Is it possible you did an immediate plan change?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Shazzer31 wrote:

Hello!

This is quite frustrating. I paid my monthly bill on June 14 ($44.80) and on June 15 I wanted to add $15 to be able to call the U.S., then all of a sudden my balance was $25. I got a text message this morning saying I needed to add more $ so I added $15 and now my balance is zero and I have no service whatsoever. is there not a person I can talk to about this?

@Shazzer31 

If you added the funds for the addon, then went to add the addon to your account, did you REBOOT your phone afterwards?

I know, sometimes is seems it would be helpful to have a phone number to call, but all online help here.

But, I feel this is something the Community can help you with.

Did your credit card get charged for your renewal? I am not sure why you get a text to say you need to pay more?

What did the text say?

FYI-

Public Mobile Moderators are contacted by submitting tickets. See how to contact them here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you have to Submit a ticket to customer service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Shazzer31  when you login to My Account,  is your account status Active or Suspended??  

After you added $15 earlier, did you go ahead and do the step 2 to purchase the US calling Add-ons??

any chance you can shoe us screenshot of the transaction history on My Account?

Need Help? Let's chat.