cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my promo code is not working!

aaa60519
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

2GB of monthly free data when you join Public Mobile.

Activate today on any plan $35/mo+ using the promo code 2GBBONUS. Bonus data will be applied for as long as you’re with us. Want to have the code emailed to you? Simply enter your email below and we will send it to your inbox.

hi i have active my public mobile sim card, and selected $35 plan! but promo code not working what am i gonna do?

7 REPLIES 7

aaa60519
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Speak to CS Agent is always a best solution!!

They added me bonus 2GB for 6 months, but it says "Bonus data will be applied for as long as you’re with us." i think it should be more than 6 months? anyway thank you all!

JL9
Mayor / Maire

If you can access that code via a website they will honour it. So if you still don't see it on your account in next day or 2 you can reach out a CSA to get them to manually add it.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@aaa60519 

Have you activated? Or did you hold off waiting for a possible solution?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@aaa60519 

It sounds like this is the Facebook PM promo. If you entered your email and waited for the code and when you activated the SIM using the same email. It may take up to 72 hours for them to enter the bonus in your account.

If your account was not adjusted in 3 days, you will need to contact a CS_Agent to have it adjusted.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@aaa60519 hi it may take a few days to apply to your account , if you don't see it soon 

you will need to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

When you entered the code did you get a green check mark indicating success?

If so, then maybe it takes a few days for the data to show up.

The current flash sale is 6month2gb though. But maybe old codes still work.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

How do you know promo code is not working? Did you see box to enter it and did you enter it correctly?

When did you get this promo offer? I might be wrong but I did not see any promo recently.

Need Help? Let's chat.