cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked out of phone plan

lydiapollard
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You guys contacted me saying that my credit card info wasn't going through and then in a matter of days you deactivated my phone plan and now every time I try to log in to my account it says that it's not valid. I even clicked on the button "forgot my password" but it said that my email address wasn't valid even though I 100% made my public mobile account with that specific emai when I bought/ activated my SIM card. How can I prove that it's me so that I can fix my credit card payments and get my phone plan back?

5 REPLIES 5

lydiapollard

No that has not happened.

lydiapollard

It just says that its on hold cause I need to make a payment. Which I understand but how do I make a payment if they won't let me log in?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lydiapollard wrote:

You guys contacted me saying that my credit card info wasn't going through and then in a matter of days you deactivated my phone plan and now every time I try to log in to my account it says that it's not valid. I even clicked on the button "forgot my password" but it said that my email address wasn't valid even though I 100% made my public mobile account with that specific emai when I bought/ activated my SIM card. How can I prove that it's me so that I can fix my credit card payments and get my phone plan back?

@lydiapollard   when did you get that message and how many days since?  

try what @darlicious  suggested, if the number still can locate your account, that's good.  

then you should open ticket with PM immediately and have them to reset the account password for you

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

But if they cannot locate your account ,  that would mean you missed the 90 days after suspension.  You might want to contact PM support via direct message  (method 2 above) and see if they can still help. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you somewhat recently deal with some fraudulent charges on your credit card? If so and the issuer charged back a bunch of transactions including this one then you're in for a rather long inconvenient hassle.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@lydiapollard 

Call 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number. Does the message say we cannot find your phone number or something else?

Need Help? Let's chat.