cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my plan supposed to renew yesterday but didn't happen

Contour
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

the renewal was supposed to happen but it didn't so I can't use my phone right now

It was an auto-pay I thought they will withdraw money from my credit card automatically

anyway now I added 120$ in my account balance try to manual pay it

but I cant

please help Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Contour

Can you please send me a screenshot of the part where you see that your plan is set to renew on the 4th, please? 

Thanks @srlawren

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Shazia_K thanks for looking into this.  Can you please pass on word to @Jeremy_M and the team that the renewal and payment dates are currently consistently confusing to customers?  This needs to be presented better somehow.  I'm not sure of the solution yet, but there is definitely room for improvement.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Contour wrote:

really?. I mean.. I know you are telling the truth

but for some reason.. I saw somewhere in my account that it was supposed to be renewed on May 4th... but.. anyway okay..

my other question is then I made a credit card payment 120$ this morning

would that balance be used to pay my bill

or is autopay will withdraw money from my credit card

Yes it is a "normal" system glitch, no worries...

Your balance will be used!|

Contour
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

really?. I mean.. I know you are telling the truth

but for some reason.. I saw somewhere in my account that it was supposed to be renewed on May 4th... but.. anyway okay..

my other question is then I made a credit card payment 120$ this morning

would that balance be used to pay my bill

or is autopay will withdraw money from my credit card

Thanks

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Contour

Thank you for reaching out to us, 

After taking a look at your account, I see that your account is set to renew tomorrow on the 6th of May. 

This is the reason why the autopay did not kick in yet, you still have today's day. 

I hope this answers your question.

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Contour!

Please send a private message to @Shazia_K with your phone number to get this fixed.  If you don't know how to send a private message, just click on @Shazia_K and then on her profile page, you can click the "Send this user a private message" under contact this user.  

Need Help? Let's chat.