cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlimited provincial wide talk not working.

Norwavey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a new user and got the unlimted  provinciall wide talk. I live in winnipeg and I made a call to Gilliam Manitoba but my plan wont let me make the call becuase it says I have no long distance plan. I believe with my plan it should let me call? right.

1 REPLY 1

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Norwavey, your plan should allow all Manitoba area codes to work.  Did you dial 1 in front of the area code.  Also, did the call end with the warning?  If the call ends after the warning, I think there may have been a provisioning issue with your account set up.  To correct this, you will need to seek moderator team assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

At the moment, moderator team response time is around 48 hours.  If your calls are urgent, I would suggest buying a long distance add-on and using that for now so at least the calls will go through.  When messaging the moderator team, mention that you needed to do this workaround to get your service operational on an expedited basis and that you want the cost of the add-on reimbursed given that with a properly set up account, the add-on would not have been required. 

Need Help? Let's chat.