cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my password is not working for phone no xxx-xxx-xxxx

raghu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello,

The password is not working and when I ask for help the system ask email and username first I wrote raghu as it did not work I wrote shobana then too it did not work how can I solve this problem.

Thanks raghu and shobana

edited by comptuergeek541: phone number removed

13 REPLIES 13

@Anonymous wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@RossN   The phone number is still in your post.  I tried deleting mine, but the number stays there.  Need an oracle's help on this:)

Maybe I missed all the fun but if it was the subject line...it's editable. No Oracle needed (other than haste if a regular doesn't get to it before the magic eraser does)

It got a little confusing, didn't realize the heading was editable, and then ran into errors while trying to edit the heading, before computergeet took over.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@RossN   The phone number is still in your post.  I tried deleting mine, but the number stays there.  Need an oracle's help on this:)

No worries - I went through the thread with my magic eraser.

Thanks for the magic eraser:)

@Anonymous wrote:

@dabr wrote:

Maybe I missed all the fun but if it was the subject line...it's editable. No Oracle needed (other than haste if a regular doesn't get to it before the magic eraser does)

There were actually more messages before, but it looks like the spam filter (or a moderator) deleted a few of raghu's messages that also contained some personal info.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dabr wrote:

@dabr wrote:

No worries - I went through the thread with my magic eraser.

@raghu 

It's very important that you stop posting personally identifiable informaiton such as your name, address, PIN number, account number, phone number, e-mail addresses, mailing addresses, etc. I've asked this of you before in previous message threads.  Posting your information here will not help you to restore your services or account access.

Please send a private message through Moderator_Team by clicking on this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Thanks, and I hope that the moderators can help you out.

@dabr @RossN @geopublic 

Please remove any such personal information when replying or quoting. This actually created quite a bit of work for me as I needed to edit each message individually.

@hairbag1 Thanks for going back and editing your post. I had was about 5 seconds away from doing that one too.

This thread has also been moved from Paying for your service to the Self Serve category and some messages from elsewhere were also merged into this thread as well.

@dabr wrote:

dabr
Mayor / Maire

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@raghu  

To submit a ticket to the Public Moderator Team click here . Enter Submit Ticket and then click on the Contact Us button to access the Public Moderator Team Assistance form.

Hope this helps.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@raghu hi please remove your personal information you are on a public forum 3 dots top right corner edit your post 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

raghu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

it is working but my password is not working as my husband Raghu gave the phone and phno to me shobana. Please activate my account

edited by computergeeek541: phone number removed

Need Help? Let's chat.