cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my late husband set up our new plans before he passed. I cannot find my account to pay my bill.

brianhubley
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Truly sorry for your loss.

Do you know your mobile phone number?

Do you still have a service from PM?

If you still have a service from PM, use that phone and call some other phone with call display to find your phone number or go through phone's settings to find phone number.

Then, having your number you can contact MODerators to help you access your account.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sorry for your loss. How recently did he sign up both of you? You may have to contact a CSA.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@brianhubley 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, if you know 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin, if you know or them can reset for you
  • your Email address, if you know or them can reset for you

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Sorry for your loss.  If you are able to find your welcoming email, it would have your account information.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@brianhubley: Very sorry for your loss.

Can you access his email accounts? There should be emails from here that would be the login email addresses.

Need Help? Let's chat.