cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

money taken from my bank account and not applied to my phone

taz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

today public mobile took money from my bank account and my phone is not due to the 6th i am auyopay but this money was not applied to my account and it was for more than i pay what happened?????

8 REPLIES 8

taz

done

@taz wrote:

i just got a text from public mobile today to remind me that my account is due on the 6th. this is not the 6th. and its for more money than i pay monthly

The moderator team has reached out to you to contact them and provide them with the affected account information so they can investigate.  Please respond at the earliest so they can make corrections as required.

taz

i just got a text from public mobile today to remind me that my account is due on the 6th. this is not the 6th. and its for more money than i pay monthly

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Where did you see the "due date"? The only accurate date payment will be taken is found by clicking My Rewards after logging into your account.

Have you confused 30 day cycles with monthly?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

taz

i did get in touch with the moderator team no reply yet

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@taz, this appears to be a pretty big error.  Are you certain the transaction is from Public Mobile with money applied to an account you don't own and which is not renewing today? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@taz, I will assume you only have one account with Public mobile?   If that's the case, and your auto-pay date is July 6, then payment should not have been taken.  You will need to send a private message to the moderator team explaining what you are seeing, and ask them to investigate.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.