cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service - NO ANSWER

MediaGuy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I changed my plan from a 90 day to a 30 day plan (change at the next renewal) – the payment due should be 42.00 for the next 30 days. The accounts says that the amount owing is 78.00 ..the available funds are 42.00. I have autopay so…it appears that the system is not operating correctly AND my Phone is DEAD….for a whole day. My account has been deactivated - Nobody has answered my 2 previous emails. Anybody have the same problem......???

Later.....

I paid the 78.00 + the 42.00 available funds to get my service going BUT this is not what I have wanted or ordered. I am leaving the country and want to reduce the service to a 30 day cycle then down to 25.00 for a 3 months cycle (the minimum) while I am away. I need an ajustment or other intervention. This isn't really self-serve if the system doesn't work.

2 Days Later - Thursday late

I have tagged a moderator but have gotten no reply after 2 days. Is this what "self-serve" is like. If there is something I am not doing right I need to know, but if this is your problem or I am being ignored I will have to take other actions to get this resolved problem.

2 REPLIES 2

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@MediaGuy,

This is a known bug, and I've experienced it myself.  I will tag a moderator for you @Mary_M, and by doing this, one of the MODS will contact you, asking for you to send them a private message so they can assist you.

You will need to provide your PM Phone number, and a description of the plan you're trying to chnage to.

This is a hassle I know, I'm expecting it to happen to me again next month, but I hope it doesn't.

boblazaar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am also having issues getting replies to PM's from the Mods. 

At least I have 90 days to research a new provider if need be. 

Need Help? Let's chat.