cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get email or make payment

daynan77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My credit card was cancelled and i have to put in a new one. the problem im having is i cannot get into my account and i am not recieving emails for a forgotten password. when i phone 611 it wont let me change payment. I need to speak with someone in person.

3 REPLIES 3

saurav
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The best solution would be to send a DM to a moderator.

anya
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @daynan77

Best send a private message to the moderators. They can help you with this.

In your message to them include your phone number, account number and PIN in order to speed up the identification process. 

If you don’t remember your PIN, check if it it still in your text history. It is texted it to you when you first set up the account. You can also provide any 3 of the following instead of your PIN: Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount.

• Community Moderators are available from Monday to Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)
  • Response times are usually between 1 - 3 hours, but in peak periods, could be as much as 48 hours.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@daynan77, Public Mobile does not have telephone support.  All support is done through this community AND private messaging with moderators.

Unfortunately, the password reset feature rarely works.  To get your password reset, you will need to send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to do it.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.