cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

money return bc not using the service

jojoputh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently tried to activate my public mobile account. But it was failed bc I did not reply the message from previous courier since it was sent at midnight. And I set up my public mobile auto pay and my credit card was charged. Now I want to my money back since I did't use ur service.

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jojoputh wrote:

I recently tried to activate my public mobile account. But it was failed bc I did not reply the message from previous courier since it was sent at midnight. And I set up my public mobile auto pay and my credit card was charged. Now I want to my money back since I did't use ur service.

Hello @jojoputh ,

If you still want to port your number over to Public Mobile you can ask the Moderators to restart the porting process by submitting a ticket to them.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

If you decided against transferring your number to Public Mobile, but you entered a credit card for Autopay, then I would still contact the Moderators to ask them to remove that card from your account that got activated.

You could inquire about a refund, but this is quite unlikely as @computergeek541 already explained.

@jojoputh 

How long ago did you activate your pm service? What's stopping you from porting your phone number in now? You can contact the moderators to do it, you can call the telus porting department with your  account number or if you chose a temporary number when you activated you can make the port request thru the change number feature in your self serve account.

You wll have to have your other providers sim card in your phone to reply YES within 90 minutes of recieving the porting authorization text.

If you no longer want to stay with public mobile remove your autopay and your renewal will fail and after 90 days your account will be deactivated and cancelled.

@jojoputh wrote:

Sorry, but there are not refunds. You did need to reply to that text message to transfer your phone number. Public Mobile's responsibility is to get yoru service working, which they will do given the chance. I understand that you may have changed your mind about tranfsering your phone number, or that your old carrier may have offered incentives for you to stay with them, but changing your mind isn't a reason to expect a refund from Public Mobile.  When it comes to prepaid vs. postpaid, prepaid carriers do not give refunds for unused servcie. You can try asking a modeartors, but there are no guarantees.

Need Help? Let's chat.