cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTL LONG DISTANCE

wajdi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 500 min INTL LONG DISTANCE. CAN I USE THEM FOR COUNTRIES THAT ARE NOT ON PM LIST?

3 REPLIES 3

barrascuk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

'@Anonymous wrote:

@wajdi 

No just what the Included countries but you can try it you nothing to lose ...

at public mobile service is prepaid the not have any extra charges fees.

Oh my gosh!!! I have been watching here for months. "You can try".....ha that won't work!!!

That is not a credible response is it??

@wajdi PM overhauled the LD packages. You can see they are based on cost thus some are more per minute and some less. Some folks may have the need for more than one add on. But all in all they did a good job of adding and with the cost. And keep in mind anything unused rolls over to the next month. I have some that I will never use and it would be nice if PM would allow us to gift and add-on to some one else. But I don't see that ever happening. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wajdi 

No just what the Included countries but you can try it you nothing to lose ...

at public mobile service is prepaid the not have any extra charges fees.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately, you can only call the listed countries.  You could either purchase a long distance calling card or use Wi-Fi apps like Textnow, Skype, Fongo, or Signal.

300 International Long Distance Minutes - $15

Included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France,Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela

Need Help? Let's chat.