cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing referral reward

jgibbear
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. My wife referred me to Public Mobile. I typed in her referral code when signing up, but she never did get the reward. Is there a way to make sure that happens? Thanks!

11 REPLIES 11

@softech 

And the referral glitch strikes again!

@mimmo 

Has this ship sailed?

jgibbear

Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jgibbear 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

only them can Add for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

@jgibbear wrote:

Hey, Dunk. Looking back at my account history, I did not get the $10 credit. I signed up in November.

@jgibbear 

As mentioned above, you will need to contact customer service agent as described above.  

@jgibbear wrote:

Hey, Dunk. Looking back at my account history, I did not get the $10 credit. I signed up in November.

@jgibbear  and your wife did not get the $1 either?   If so, you will be the one to open a ticket with PM:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Reward Missing", and follow the prompt, you should see   "Click here to submit a ticket" after couple clicks. Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

jgibbear

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@jgibbear 

Have her sign into her self service to the My Rewards section.

Under that, ask her to click on the small right-facing arrow to the left of "Total Rewards earned"

When you do that, you'll see the last 4 digits of all numbers which she referred - yours should be there.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jgibbear   did your wif check the Friend Referral list on your My Account and see if your  phone number there?  She should see it almost immediately .  Or she should get a text the day after you wife join.

If she see the number there, then no worry.

If she does not see it there.  Then at least wait. You should see the $10 within 72 hours in her My Account.  If after 72 hours and your still not see the $10 , open a ticket with PM and they will add it back for you

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

When did you sign up?  Are you talking about the $1 or three $30. If it is the $30 she will get $5 added to get available funds for the next 6 months if you stay with PM.  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@jgibbear 

Did your account receive the $10 credit within 72 hours as the new customer?  Your wife should receive the regular $1/month on her next renewal.  She should already see her friend referral count go up by $1 in her overview page. 

If you signed up in December, she should receive the special referral credit $5/month sometime in January and for the next 5 months also.  

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

it'll appear by the next month, usually in 72 hours from the point of use of the code.

Need Help? Let's chat.